top of page
Aerial Arts Hawai'i makes our client's health and safety a priority. We require our students to use crash mats when training at all times, we spot our students carefully for proper form to reduce the chance of injury, and we are fully insured for aerial and acrobatic sports to protect our students and our instructors. That said, aerial is a high risk sport, even the gentler varieties like aerial yoga, and should be treated as such. All students will be required to fill out a liability release form prior to attending class.
- Masks on now optional inside the studio.
- Training stations are set more than 6 feet apart for safe distancing.
- All mats are wiped down between use; facility is sanitized daily.
- Hand sanitizing/washing and contactless temperature checks are done upon arrival.
- We encourage students to bring their own apparatuses if they have them.
- If using AAH apparatuses, we sanitize all equipment between student use with an alcohol or hydrogen peroxide based cleaner, and frequently wash fabrics.
bottom of page