Aerial Arts Hawai'i makes our client's health and safety a priority. We require our students to use crash mats when training at all times, we spot our students carefully for proper form to reduce the chance of injury, and we are fully insured for aerial and acrobatic sports to protect our students and our instructors. That said, aerial is a high risk sport, even the gentler varieties like aerial yoga, and should be treated as such. All students will be required to fill out a liability release form prior to attending class.
We would like to share our planned covid-19 safety protocols with you, in order for your experience to be as pleasant and safe as possible.
- Please wear a mask when you enter and move about the facility. Masks are required during training for the safety of the student and teacher. We do have mask brackets available for free to our students, which greatly help with breathability while exercising, so if you'd like one, please let us know.
- Please DO NOT WEAR MESH MASKS without an additional mask beneath them. Mesh masks, like the popular sparkle mesh mask variety, have been designed to go *over* cloth or paper masks and are ineffective on their own.
- Training stations are set more than 6 feet apart for safe distancing.
- All mats are wiped down between use; facility is sanitized daily.
- Hand sanitizing/washing and contactless temperature checks are done upon arrival.
- Fabrics are only shared between students when they are living in the same household and have consented to shared use.
- We encourage students to bring their own apparatuses if they have them.
- If using AAH apparatuses, we sanitize all equipment between student use with an alcohol or hydrogen peroxide based cleaner, and frequently wash fabrics.